At TSBS we build skills to be ready to face challenges in the heavy-duty and resourceful biotechnology industries. For conquering the towering demands of Research and Development in the main and allied domains of biotechnology, the students at the UG and PG levels are counselled through their mentors for progressive and skilled training in industries and research establishments.
- Placing students for internship training in real-work assignments that complements the subject domains and emphasizing the importance of deadlines.
- Regular Orientation sessions for all students to inculcate disciplined training as a learning process.
- Communicating their training/internship through articles in the college web-site, news-letter, and media events.
- Enriching the students with the scholarship opportunities for conduct of academic and research internship both at home and abroad.
- Serve as volunteers committed to social responsibilities.