- Permanently Recognised by Govt of Odisha
- Affiliated to Utkal University, Odisha
- DSIR Recognised SIRO Institution
The core objectives of TSBS research:
- To achieve excellence in academic, industrial, societal research and searching innovations.
- To conduct and promote interdisciplinary research and share knowledge and research outcomes through publishing papers in reputable journals and conferences.
- To conduct and organize lectures by inviting guest experts, seminars and workshops in the areas of cutting age areas of biology to address needs for handling problems of the society and industry.
- To develop collaborative research and networking initiatives with academia and industry partners globally so as to complement individual partners research expertise and provide effective solutions against the global issues.
- Teaching and supervising undergraduate and graduate courses in the upcoming areas of technology and their application.
- To promote and lead funded research projects in various domains, such as bioinformatics, community health, and infection biology through extramural as well as intramural funding supports.
- Hosting visits by distinguished scholars and industry experts, building partnerships with leading international experts and research centers.